Monday, July 28, 2008

STARTING A NEW LIFE

Posted by Cassey at 9:16 PM
early in the morning..
the alarm rang many times.. arghh..~.~
lazy to wake up.. as usual..
as i slept late yesterday night..>o<
received a call from my friends that time..
THANKS FOR THE WISHES!^_^
i departed to the destination an hour before the orientation started with my cousin..
this is because.. TRAFFIC JAM.."=.=
kl life.. is like this..
really feel so bored sometimes..
stuck in the car..@_@
it took about half an hour to sunway that area..
nopes.. suppose to be nearly 45 minutes..>o<
what to do.. i must use to it..
arrived TAYLORS..
oh.. it is a new day for me..
today i started A NEW LIFE.. hm..~.~
actually.. i could say..
the life in TARC is much better than what i had today..
R-E-A-L-L-Y..
miss my friends right there..T.T
but after a short while, it became not that bad..

here i got the auditorium, annexe..

auditorium with some human.. haha..^o^

~TAYLOR'S COLLEGE~
and i got my acceptance letter..
but not that clear.. poor capturing.."=.=

last but not least, this is the outside view of the auditorium, annexe..
what a bored morning..@_@
and i had "ban mee" with my friend as lunch..
with very very bad mood..T.T
^^MISS YOU GUYS IN TARC SOOOOO MUCH!!!^^
anyway, had some fun in the afternoon..
knew about the subjects of my course..
YES, MY CONFIDENCE BACK AGAIN..
met somemore new friends..
in the game session.. ICE BREAKING session..^_^

"THE MAKING OF MUMMY"

other groups were busy too..@_@

my group members.. hehe..^o^

our "product".. not bad..^_^

AHHHHH~~ G-H-O-S-T!!!T.T

em.. i'm back after that..
it's already evening..>o<
but luckily no traffic jam.. yeah! yeah!
arrived home..

take 1..

take 2..

take 3!!!

aiyo.. my ugly new TAYLOR'S ID card.."=.=
see my eyes..
haiz..@_@

is MEEEEE..^_^

then i'm out with my cousin..
fetch this two little cute fellows to the chinese language centre..
my aunt's centre..^@^
VIK KEE and JACQUELINE..

this is the language centre..
nice writing..^_^
then, my cousin and me went to the mini market..
i think is ^^JUSCO^^..
here are the things we bought!

lots of our favourite.. hehe..^o^
in the car..
we are on the way to SEVEN ELEVEN..
for what? hahahahaha..>o<
is here..




lol.. we had cup noodles..^@^
yummy..
and we are sitting at outside of seven eleven..
many people passed through us and SMILED to us..^_^
um.. miss the times when i'm in secondary school..
long long ago..~.~
then, we left there..
she drove the car..
EE WEN..
while i was busy capturing photos..>o<
took this from the car..
nice sunlight..^_^
the day ended..
with the beautiful sunset..@_@
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei