Friday, October 24, 2008

MY SISTERS

Posted by Cassey at 10:17 PM
hehe.. it is my day with my family..^o^
because pahang sultan's birthday..
then there was public holiday in my hometown..
and my family came to meet me in my cousin's house yesterday..
after breakfast today, we go for shopping!!!

our destination..
ONE UTAMA..^_^

there is no mega sales..
therefore, we are just window shopping around..

*bored*

however, my sister and me go to the padini concept store..
and take some clothes to the fitting room..
just for our camwhore session..
muahahahaha!!!^@^








many poses..
many photos we take..@_@
these are just a few..

*smile*



is ME..
i find that my hair in front is long already right?
blocking my view.."=.=
ok, it's time for a haircut again!!!
hmmmm.. if not mistaken..
last time i cut was one month ago..
time really passes soooooo fast..>o<






*lovesssss*


i like these photos..
wheeeeeeeeeee..^_^
but i'm not using my own mobile phone to capture..
is my sister's sony ericsson k850i i think..
aiyo.. i have forgotten what is the model.."=.=
but do this exist? i think so..


*blur blur*


next, we go to take photo stickers together..
is the first time our sisters take this..
actually we are planning to take four of our siblings..
but already times.. my brother can't make it with us..
so, we take first luhhhh.."=.=




SISTERS





i'm just playing around..
if you notice this, can you see two of me inside?
the reflection of my face and pink handphone..^_^

alright, so there is our products of the day..








in the process of editing..^_^
emmmmm..
well, this is the fifthteenth time i play with photo sticker machine in this year..
awwwww.. how much i have spent?@_@
but i still love..


*LOL-ing*

after that, we go for our lunch at WONG KOK..
ummm.. varieties of food right there!!!
that time jiat yeen brought me..
then i remember until now..
errrrr..>o<>



this is for sharing.. keke..^o^



DAD's..
but it seems like not that interesting.."=.=



MINE..
ummmm.. quite big big bowl..@_@



ENG's dessert..



MUM's..



YUEN's..

arrrrr.. when think about eat, i will be..
i'm crazy of eating!!!
i want to eat the food all around the world!!!^o^
but.. i'm worrying is..
will become FATTTTTTTTTT..T.T
recently increased 3kg.. OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!



i'm enjoying the noodle..
big big big bowl..~.~
i have forgotten what is the name larrr..



she is trying mine..
alright, that's our culture..^_^

*peace*

after lunch, we just walk around..
ahemmmm.. nothing to buy..
haiz.. now i'm waiting for chinese new year to come..
year end sales to come..>o<

YEAH!!! I WANT SHOPPING HARRRRR!!!

we buy sushi back home.. wheeeeeee..@_@





wowwwwwww..
is COLOURFUL..>@<

lastly, before we leave..
we take "guai ling gou"..
yummyyyyyyyyyyy..^o^

*enjoying*



camwhore while eating..
we love to do that..
actually, dad and mum are together throughout the day..
but they are not in photos.. keke..>o<

HOORAYYYY!!!
back to hometown for a short break until tuesday..
is deepavali holiday..
i can stay at home.. eat my mum's cooking..
enjoy my bed.. my sleep.. everything!!!^_^
home sweet home..

for the indians..
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!^o^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei