Friday, December 26, 2008

FREE AND EASY

Posted by Cassey at 7:28 PM
what can i say is..
NOTHING.."=.=

*emotionless*

it was hard for me to wake up this morning..
i was FREAKING TIREDDDDDDDDD..>o<
yesterday just back from genting and kl..
i mean.. i went to genting on wednesday for CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION with my friends..
wohoooooo!!!^o^
and on thursday.. i met up with another friend..
i had a happy christmas celebration..
even though it was really tiring.. zzzzzzzz..~.~

my aunt woke me up.. as usual..
ok, then we went to take breakfast..^_^
i thought after that we would be going back home..
but not.. we headed to SUBANG PARADE after that..
well, my uncle was OFF today..
therefore out for shopping..@_@
ummm.. how random..
i didn't prepare myself at all..

*emotionless*

at VOIR, i saw a nice and sweet dress..
which i quite love it..
and there is a 20% discount on this..
before discount is RM90++..



*lovesssssss*

i really like that pretty much..
but after thinking, i knew i won't wear it frequently..
so.. haizzzzz.. not buying it..>o<
but chinese new year.. arhahaaaaa!!!
so dilemma..

*blur blur*

since there was nothing much to buy at there, we changed destination..
we came to SUNWAY PYRAMID..^_^
a place which is quite familiar for me..
is considered as my ANOTHER HOME..~.~

i took this for the two little cute cousins..



JEK KEE and VIK KEE

when met up with aunt at WEEKENDERS,
i saw a pants which was quite suitable for me..^_^
well, it's just a normal and simple one..
but i think this is MY STYLE..
i know i will always wear these type..

*LOL-ing*

in the fitting room, i was capturing photo..





because i love the mirrors..
i could see four myself..
hahahahaha.."=.=

*sweattttttt*



nice light..
but with my swollen eyes..T.T
urghhhhhh..
the effects of not getting enough sleep..



there's little girl with huge bears..

*cute cute*

you know shopping time always passed very fast..
lunch time, we went to eat at ICHIBAN RAMEN..
it's the first time i tried..
and it was quite nice..^_^

we ordered green tea..



and i like the shape of the glass cup..



don't know call what ramen..~.~

and here's mine..



i ordered THAILAND TOMYAM RAMEN..^o^
awwwww.. quite D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!
and a lot of seafood in it..
i love the taste.. not too spicy..
but the feeling was.. GREAT!!!@_@
next time will turn back there to eat again..

i was accompanying uncle and aunty them for shopping this day..
the two little kids got many new stuffs for the coming chinese new year..
hehe..^@^

i had a free and easy day..
since my holiday has started..~.~
i supposed to be going back hometown.. but i'm not..
due to the preparation for the event in college..>o<
my family is coming tomorrow..


*wheeeeeeeeeee*

then, my life is fulfilled with ONLINE..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei