Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Brand New Start

Posted by Cassey at 8:43 PM
hello peeps! this is my first post from perth, western australia. :)

it's still summer right now, sunlight strikes into my eyes during the daytime yet the strong wind has made the weather great. #therefore i have to be very hardworking to apply sunblock on skin frequently. ==

hard to believe that i'm currently situated at 4162km distance away from my homecountry. sitting in front of my study table at this new place, looking at the dark sky through the window during this beautiful cooling night, i think of everything at home. how is everyone there? :') *tears rolling in eyes*

anyhow, everything is fine with me at here. i just need a little bit more time to settle down. :D

two days ago was just like a drama. i used to send off my friends who were going to study abroad in the airport, and couldn't believe that day was my turn where my family and friends came to send off me. :S my mind has been struggling for a few days. i was excited to come over this place and welcome this new life, but at the same time i was so unwilling to separate with my family and friends. :( awww.. i don't know how to describe this type of feeling, but i guess anyone that could ever meet the same condition like mine, they would feel that too. :X the hardest moment is the time saying goodbye, i really agree with this statement.


i gonna miss them so badly on the coming days. ♥


thanks to whoever that managed to pick out free time during these hectic hours and came to the airport that day. and yeah, thanks for the surprise. ♥

thanks for the best wishes from all of you. i really appreciate it. ♥

okay, i admit that i'm a 'crying pau'. #i don't wanna be like that anymore after this. i cried when it was about the time to go on board. :'(


not forgetting a flying kiss.. == anyway, thanks for the shot! ;) #all the photos above are taken from 38 soo hua through facebook, thanks a lot! :D

GOODBYE EVERYONE.. take care and all the best! ♥

okay well, it's not like forever won't be going back to malaysia anymore. gonna meet everyone again when i'm back to home next time.. :'D

i've been awaiting for this life since very long ago, isn't it.. since the moment i stepped into the boarding hall, i knew things would be totally different with what i used to have. without hesitating, it's time to be really independent, it's time to learn. anyway, the most important is really thankful to my parents for giving me this opportunity, a chance to make a change. without their support, i won't be having what i'm owning right now. :)

now i'm at a new place, starting a new life all over at here. for me, this is a turning point, another new beginning of my life. #and i wish my plan goes on smoothly. :X

many challenges are coming ahead, i'm ready for all of these. *smile widely* yet sometimes when bad or difficult things came together and ruined me up, i just couldn't stand for it. #dear family and him, thanks for mumbling, scolding and reminding me constantly, on what i'm supposed to do. :')

"stay tough. stay calm. stay wise. stay rational. stay steady. stay smart."


cheers for this brand new start! *smile to the camera*

valentine's day comes together with the first day of my international orientation week, which falls on tomorrow. it's a good start though.. although i won't be seeing him yet, but still wish all of you to have a great valentine's day with your loved ones! xD

good luck and all the best to myself! ♥ gonna webcam with my family now, and then get into bed. GOOD NIGHT. :)

with love,
chinchin
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei