Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Need Chilling

Posted by Cassey at 1:48 AM
I clicked into my blog just now. My blog is dead. Since when my blog has so few photos, sometimes even not at all. =.=

Yea.. I used to post a lot of photos in my blog. I used to take many photos! That's long time ago.. My blog has become so picture-less and it seems like my life is so lifeless.

I don't know WTH everything is going on like this.. o_O

Talking about my life, I have no idea. The only thing on my mind is uni life is so hectic! So many assignments and a few tests before this and I didn't even really give myself a break! @_@ In the past few weeks, my life is all about going to college, back from college, traffic jam, eat, sleep, online, assignments and studies. Awww I have no idea and I'm totally adapted with this kind of lifestyle. ~.~

Give me a life, then I will fit myself into it. o.O

Another thing is even my uncle also said that I'm a homestaying girl. LMAO! ^O^ Some friends were curious about my life and asked me about it, they were so surprised with my reply answer. This is NOT ME? No, this is definitely ME. ^_^

And finally, there's still ONE more assignment and ONE more presentation to go, then coming up will be Final Exam, and I'm completing this semester if everything goes well. Time flies..

Seriously, I can't wait for the semester break to come. I can't wait to relax and enjoy my holidays, stay at hometown with my lovely family and of course gather with many old friends! ♥

Okay back to what I'm having currently, to be frank, I didn't really hang out that often anymore like what I was so desperate for it long time ago.

Anyway, when I went for a movie with my college mates yesterday, I was like.. "OMG, how long I'm not doing so.." =_= Thanks for the day to my babes in college!

And I still had an awesome day with my cutie pancake today. We spent great time chilling together, catched up a movie and spent so much on FOOD! Finally I got a chance to try out the western food at 'Chilis Bar & Restaurant'. Woooots! ^o^ Thanks for the day! I love youuu.. ♥

Let me end up with the random things I want to do so badly as below:
1.) I want to go to beach, and shout out loudly: "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"
2.) I want to go for vacation! I mean VACATION! VACATIONNN!
3.) I want to go for backpacker travelling!
4.) I want to go for photoshooting!
5.) I WANT TO GET WHAT I WANT!

Give me more time please!

Can I just stop my brain from thinking those unnecessary things?! DAMN! Why life must be full of pressure? One day I'm going to be crazy due to over-depressed!

I deserve a break! I need chilling! ToT

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei