Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Over

Posted by Cassey at 6:25 PM
I'M DONE! Yippieeeeeeee! ^O^ HAHAHA.. I'm so much relaxing now! This morning just submitted the LAST assignment for this semester and I was like: "Phewww.. Finally it's over.."

There were plenty of assignments in this semester really have driven me crazy. I was doing last minute work for most of them. So, I didn't really expect I would obtain very good marks. Anyway, I have tried my best and already submitted it so no point thinking about it anymore right now. Let the markers decide how is my grade going to be.. ^_^

It's almost to the end of the semester. All assignments, presentations and tests were completed. Coming up next will be the Final Exam in three weeks time. o_O

Then, that will be the end of this semester! And I can't wait for the time to come!

I have written down many plans in my semester-break-to-do-list. I want the coming one month holidays to be well-spent! LOL.. ^O^

My mind is blank. No idea on what to type anymore for this post. Maybe last few days I have squeezed too much of my brain juice to think about the assignment. LMAO!

Today I just want to take a break..

I enjoy doing nothing at the moment. ^@^

BTW, it's my dearest mummy's special big day today.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! I LOVE YOU! ♥

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei