Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time's Out

Posted by Cassey at 9:44 PM
My blog is collecting dust again, as usual. LOL. ^O^ I wasn't really that busy previously, but I was just too LAZY to update my blog. Hehe.. "=.=

Guess what.. After I have submitted the last assignment, I was totally in the holiday's mood. OMG.. It's like already the end of the semester. How am I going to sit for exam under such condition.. Grrr.. @_@

Anyway, I really enjoyed last few weeks. I hanged out with my dearest sister and lovely friends, went to catch up few movies I have been waiting for, went to sing k, went to eat my favourite Shabu-Shabu AGAIN, bought something in my wish-list, celebrated my college mate's birthday at somewhere I have been looking forward it, and of course.. Went to Broga Hill! Wheee.. ♥

Going to blog more about these later on. I think.. ^@^

Time spent, money spent. I have been so relaxing last week. And now, I shall adjust back my mood. I know I'm going to be seriously dead if I still don't want to get back on track.

This semester is coming to the end. This is the last week of studying for this semester. Tomorrow is the last day of college for this semester. Final Exam is approaching but I'm not prepared yet. LESS THAN TWO MORE WEEKS TO GO. =_=



Thanks to my laptop for letting me so inefficient! Thanks to my notes for making me so sleepy! Zzzzz.. ~_~

I'm still not in the study mood.. Arghhh!

HAHAHA.. Blame myself! @#$%^;*(^%$#@!#$%^*(;^%$#@!$#%^;

Anyway folks.. It's JUNE now. Time flies.. Think at the positive side, semester break is coming when Final Exam is over! Wohooo! ^o^

I can't wait for the time to come.. Yayyyy! ^O^

Good luck for everyone who is sitting Final Exam too. Good luck my babes! Good luck my dudes! Good luck MY LOVE! ♥

Okay, that's all. I need more concentration. Shall put more efforts into revision. No more lazing, enjoying, relaxing and procrastinating pleaseee..

WISH ME LUCK. ALL THE BEST FOLKS!

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei