Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Say Hello To KL

Posted by Cassey at 9:25 PM
Before I get back to my work, I wanna update about this!! Yeahhh.. As what I've mentioned in my previous post, the next day after the Pulau Ketam trip, which was another random decision, we decided to 'travel' around KL. "=.= LOL.. *scratch my head* Really speechless right.. Haha.. I have been studying and staying at nearby KL area like for more than 2 years already, but I haven't been to so many places before. Mmhmmm.. Frankly, I don't really like the life at here, especially stuck in the traffic jam, pack with the crowd and need to spend whenever I go out! Really sick of it!! Awww.. Perhaps I would like to get a try to stay at those places which are more to peaceful life.

To be honest, my mood was totally ruined up due to the sucks weather on that day. Hehe.. But still, we decided to go at last!! ^_^

That wasn't really travelling around KL but our purpose for that outing was just to capture photos. Hmmm.. And our few destinations were KL KTM station, Petaling Street and KLCC. I have been to these places for times, and proudly to say that finally I'm having their photos now!! o.O

This is my favourite picture of the day! ♥ *peace out*



With same group of people..



Another tiring day we spent..



Stuck in LRT. =_=



Just don't know why, even though it wasn't that delicious, I kinda miss the taste of this 'ma la pan mee'.



First time taking picture with KLCC! I'm Malaysian!! @_@

I still need to learn more to improve my photoshooting skills. Sighh.. Give me more time, give me more money.. ~_~ *wonder*

Wow, I'm so active in blogging recently. Hmmm.. Don't know why I'm so excited for it. Haha.. BTW, if I still don't want to start with my assignments now, I will be seriously dead again. Starting to work on group assignment and two submissions of individual assignment is on week 5 and 6, and it's already week 2 now!! Good luck to me, thank you. *_*

Till then,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei