Monday, August 2, 2010

End Of Holidays

Posted by Cassey at 4:18 PM
Things happened in a month is just like a day.. Time flies, there goes the end of my holidays. ~_~

College is starting today, but according to my time table, my classes will begin tomorrow. Yet I'm still in the holiday's mood, don't really wanna get back to college that fast. Awww.. I'm freakin LAZY!! "=.= But I'm happy because gonna see my collegemates soon! Weee!! ♥ *smile widely*

I came back to Kota Kemuning two days ago, which means last Saturday. I spent really great time for movies and food over the weekend with my friends and him, before he is leaving back to Perth. o_O Oh well, happy moments always get over that fast. Now he has left, and.. I miss him. I gonna see him again after six months, still long to go. T_T

Last night my mood was very down. Haha I have no idea. Okay frankly there was two drops of tears rolling in my eyes when I was saying goodbye to him in the airport, LOL. Didn't even feel like wanna talk after that but everything will be alright. I can adapt with it very soon. Don't worry. ^_^ And I wanna apologize for the two buddies for not attending the birthday party!! Errr I mean sorry for coming so late too.. Aikss..

I wanna go home!! I miss my family!! Eee.. =.=

Okay enough for that, I have to keep back my mood and get on track. This is the first week, so I will still be free. But after this, guess I gonna start to be busy for assignments and exams.. Anyway I'm going for a day trip to Pulau Ketam with my coursemates on this Wednesday for eating and photoshooting, the place I have been desired for! Can't wait for the day to come!! *jump around* ^O^

According to study plan, I have to start to do to applications for transferring within these few months.. This is gonna be the last semester of studying in Malaysia. o_O

GOOD LUCK to everyone for this new semester!!

Ahhh! And ALL THE BEST to my sister who is sitting for the violin test tomorrow, YOU CAN DO IT!! We support you always!! ♥

Till then,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei