Saturday, November 27, 2010

Goodbye Kota Kemuning

Posted by Cassey at 1:27 PM
yayyy, i've finished my final exam! there goes the end for my 1st semester of 2nd year. :) stressful days n sleepless nights can be left at a side for coming few months. #hopefully i didn't do badly for my final papers. i wanna get through it n also maintain my grade. :( *pray hard*

so currently i'm back to hometown n having my 3 months of summer break. weee! xD btw, i've moved out from kota kemuning. yea it means i'm not longer staying at there anymore after this. :S

time flies. i just realized i've been staying in my uncle's house for 2 n half years already. everything happened was just like a blink of eye.

i remember the time when i first came to uncle's house, i hated the life there so much due to the boredom. i wanna hang out so often, so desperately. n i felt like i've created so much trouble to them, especially when the time i still didn't have a car to drive. anyway, after a long period, i've started to adapt with the life. yea i wonder y since when i've also started to love the moments for just simply staying at home. :)

i lived with uncle, aunty, my 2 little cousins, their grandma as well as my cousin who has moved out from the house early of this year. we r just like a big family. :D

seriously, uncle n aunty r nice enough to treat me like their own daughter throughout these years, i really appreciate it. thank u so much! ♥ i always followed them to hang out during weekends when i didn't go back to hometown, n they brought me to attend some events occasionally, eat famous n delicious food very frequently. *smile widely*

my uncle is a fun person, i never expected that he could do some funny n lame things that really frightened me sometimes. my aunty is a talkative person, she always got lots of interesting stories to share about with me.



uncle's family potrait during 2008. :) #i took this photo but i couldn't remember whose birthday is that already..

sometimes when we got nothing to do, these r what we did..



my little cousin sister is very naughty, sticky n although sometimes is irritating #especially when i was busy with my stuffs while she kept asking me questions repeatedly, but she is really concerning n cute enough to touch my heart. i love her. ♥



my little cousin brother is a good story-teller especially with his funny n constantly changing facial expressions, n i personally think that he is really smart student, obedient n good kid. :)



my cousin's grandma #whom i also call her as 'popo' is a good chef. we talked a lot because most of the time only both of us at home. i like the 'lui cha' she cooked, n she purposely prepared for me again on few weeks before i left. *touched* :') she still asked me to visit her when again when i'm back to there next time. awww.. *tears rolling in eyes*

ahemm! *cough cough* it's not saying that not gonna meet them again after this! *touch wood* but the thing is, i'm not longer staying there so the feeling when we meet next time will be different already. i gonna miss everything n everyone at kota kemuning's home. :) #too bad i forgot to take photos together with uncle n aunty! arghh!

i flipped back many old photos, n found this one!



HAHAHAHA!! i can't stop laughing when look at it!! *inside story* xD



here it is! uncle's house in kota kemuning, the place i've been staying. emmm i took this picture like 2 years ago. ;D

there's still plenty of photos we took, it's gonna take me a long time if wanna upload all up to here. i really had many sweet memories together throughout the period living with them.. *grin* i attended my little cousin sister's kindergarten graduation, fetched her back from school on the first day she entered standard 1 in primary school, went to uncle's company hari raya dinner at kl for 2 years continuously #the food there r so nice, went to sepang beach for picnic n many more.. now thinking back these r quite memorable. xD

ahh! something is missing out! :( my uncle n aunty promised to bring me to ulu yam for the 'loh mee' but until now still can't make it.. but it's okay, nevermind. ;)

mmhmmm..

goodbye n take care everyone. miss all of u. thanks for everything. :')

with love,
chinchin
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei