Tuesday, November 2, 2010

High Heels Fever

Posted by Cassey at 11:27 PM
first of all, i'm gonna show u a photo! TADAAAA! =D

yes, i know this is ugly but my main purpose is just to show u that this is my FIRST n ONLY high heels #kind of medium one right? from charles & keith i had in my entire life. =) #err i mean, it's the only one since i was born. it's not a pretty one #but i love it, that's my taste. n i used to wear it only during presentations. i don't wear heels, no matter it's high, medium or low because it's so irritating #which i actually almost fell down in the toilet for several times! shhh! =X n made me even taller, then i would feel like i'm such a 'weird tall creature' among my group of friends. =/

however, due to my black shoes have spoilt recently, i'm forced to wear it to classes as well as other occasions. after wearing like for a week, i've started to adapt with it n my perception has changed. XD

i've fallen in love with high heels recently. <3

n i'm so inspired to go for shopping now!


i wanna buy high heels! so many high heels!


MORE n MORE high heels! AHHHHH! XD

but WAIT! save money first! =P

ehhh.. ignore the four bottom one because i just realized they r not high heels after uploading this picture. =/ *scratch my head*

but yea, i used to wear flat shoes like what have shown there. #i don't know what do they call, lousy me. no i don't mean i gonna throw them or leave them aside #i'm not such a waster. XP, i'll still wearing them.. n it's just i'm a little bit too hyper right now. friends said that i'm tall enough #but i don't think so. n don't wear will be okay already but i don't care, there r still many taller girls out there yet they still wearing. i wanna wear too. X)

arghhhh!! i'm gonna get more pretty high heels for myself soon. weee! <3

okay, STOP! i'm not supposed to be thinking so many craps right now because final exam is just around the corner. i should keep back my mood! =S *feel stress again* can't wait for the 3 months of summer break to come! =) tralalalala.. okay i'll back to u but now concentrate on my final assignments n exam first!

uh oh! i'm so keen to blog recently so i think i'll blog again tomorrow #if i'm having same mood as today, about the korean cuisine i went just now. just submitted an assignment today n waiting for another one coming out on friday. so i'm FREE at the moment..

'PIAK!!' *slap my face* okay okay, STUDY.. u r running out of time, no last minute again okay please thank u. =(

loves,
chinchin
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei