Tuesday, May 13, 2008

An incident will change everything!T.T

Posted by Cassey at 10:31 PM
Recently, I heard a news about my cousin's friend who is also my friend too.>o< I was shocked and sad when I heard about it yesterday, she was involved in an accident that morning at the town where she was studying, Melaka."=.= In my mind, she was a normal and healthy girl, and also a pretty cute girl. When I heard the news that moment, my heart really dropped down. I was very very upset when I knew about it yesterday.T.T

That accident occurred when 6 of her friends were sitting in a Kancil drove by a boy friend early in the morning. What I heard is the boy was playing tricks on the road.~.~ And suddenly out of control and an accident happened. Everyone in the car was alright, only her was injured seriously.@_@ Why? Why this thing will happen on her? Why such thing will happen at the person around me? I really couldn't accept this thing when I heard about it. How come?T.T I can't imagine how is her feeling. I'm wondering how is her mind.

What I heard is her condition is not very good. She might lie on the bed for half of a year.>o<>o< Let say if she become paralyze, what can you do? The rest of her life she need to sit on the wheel chair? She can't give birth in the future?T.T I'm very very sorry to hear about this. She is still young, only 19 years old, still got long way to go.~.~ If she really that unlucky, what will the boy do? What can he pay?@_@

We can't do anything now. We are helpless. We won't know how the pain she is having in her body.T.T I know, I can only pray for her. Hopefully she will recover soon. Wish to see her like last time I met her. Walking normally, looked pretty.^_^ Now? I don't know. God will bless her, everyone beside her will support her. Don't give up! It might be the toughest moment in her whole life, but don't worry! She'll be fine! I'm sure and I hope that!>o<

Even though we are not very close friends, but at least we know each other. SHY, good luck..^o^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei