Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to my blog!^o^

Posted by Cassey at 12:47 PM
Hello everybody!^_^ This is my new created account in "Blogspot". Actually I'm already have a few blogging website, including MSN, Wretch and this is the third one.^@^ Well, all are using different methods. MSN is I'm just typing it based on my feeling. Wretch is writing in Chinese. While this one, em.. I also not sure yet!^o^ I think I will use proper English and Chinese, haha..>o< Another way for me to improve my language. I'm too boring recently, so I created this. And I would like to share many things with everyone here. Hopefully you all will drop me some comments after viewing my blog.^_^

This is the first article I dropped here. Next time I will spend more time to update my blog. I would like to share a lot of interesting articles if I see it from somewhere.@_@ Em.. Not only these I think, still got many more. Haha..^o^ Wow.. I don't know what can I write now. Nothing special and no new things.>o< Just here to wish you all have a nice day everyday!

Take care.^_^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei