Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new college life..^_^

Posted by Cassey at 8:06 PM
This is the first day I've started my college life. I have enter Tunku Abdul Rahman College in Setapak, taking Diploma in Advertising.^_^ I'm a freshman of this college, a totally new student. This should be the time that I'm really leaving my family, my sweet home, my hometown and everything. At there, everything is totally new to me.^o^ I can't explain my feeling, feel like excited, but also a bit upset. I don't know why, very weird."=.=

However, I must be happy with it. This is a new life for me.>o< I wish what I hope will get it here. Not forcing, but just let it goes smoothly.~.~ I have already met some new friends. Hope I will get to know more next time in this new environment.^_^

Well, I wish I could adapt with the new environment as soon as possible. College life, is totally different with what I had during secondary school.^o^ Some people said that it is fun, and is better than what we had in secondary school. Em.. Don't know, just wait and see..~.~ I will start my course next week, lecturer, tutorial, this and that. Actually I still not very clear about it. Just wait and see, I will get the answer soon.^_^

Hm..~.~ This is a new life, new experience for me. Everything is new at here, and I'm starting a new life. I hope this will be a good and wonderful life for me. I don't want what had fallen to me during secondary school that time falls to me again at here.T.T I will try my best anyway. I must take care at everywhere, no matter inside or outside the college. Family, thanks for the concern and don't too worry about me. I will take care myself.^o^

All the best of luck, Chin! For the new life in TARC.. Many new challenges are waiting for me..^_^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei