Saturday, November 15, 2008

HOLIDAY

Posted by Cassey at 3:58 PM
my holiday has started..^_^
YEAHHHHHH!!!
i'm so happy and relaxing..
especially spending my time at home..


*LOL-ing*


HOME SWEET HOME..
home always the best in my heart..
i love my dearest hometown..
my wonderful home..
my lovely family..
muackkkkk!!!^@^

*lovesssss*


i can eat the food cooked by my mum..
i can sleep on my own bed..
i can chat with my sisters..
i can do whatever i like..
i can hang out with my old friends..^o^


I LOVE! I LOVE! I LOVE!


how i wish the time will stop at this moment..
i want to stay at home all the time..>o<




ChiNcHiN in the HOUSE


*smile smile*

wowwwwwwww..^o^
i'm going to ****** soon..
yuppppp, is next weekend!!!
countdown 1 week.. 7 days..^_^
wheeeeeeeeeeeee..


it is the time to break..

I LOVE HOLIDAYSSSSSS!!!

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei