Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAGGED BY WEY CHIN

Posted by Cassey at 5:32 PM
hahahahahahaha..^o^
thanks WEY CHIN for tagging me..
first time calling u this..>o<
is also MICHELLE..
i just don't want the same name for the title..
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..^_^

i add somemore instruction for this tagged questions..

*LOL-ing*

ok now..
let's start!!!^@^

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements you wish it’d were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Write five new statements about you, which you wish it or true.
Then, stab-tag 5 people to do the same test.

I am 170 CM tall.

I don’t know what I want at the moment.

I’m not happy.

I hate my friends.

I hate my life.

I hate my grades.

He drives.

I’m bored of driving.

I have a white handbag.

I love dancing.

I go clubbing every week.

I have a tattoo of a star.

I got my navel pierced.

I have friends that take drugs.

90% of my friends smoke.

I’m studying fashion.

I have a business running.

I hate cartoons.

I hate someone.

I have 10 Guess handbags.

I buy CLEO every month.

My parents don’t know about my blog.

I have an iPod.

I don’t have faith in the “current one”.

My school mates know about my blog.

I wanted to be a fashion designer.

I love rock emo bands.

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.

I’m a rebel.

I don’t believe in love.

High school’s filled with drama.

My parents have faith in me.

I have bought shoes this month.

A blogger b****ed about me before.

I hate sports.

I heart Italian food.

I hate meeting new people.

I hate nail polish.

The mother bear gives me hug.

People should start appreciating me.

High school was the worst time of my life.

I have red hair.

One Utama is my second home.

I’m a guy.

I’m scared of my Biology exam.

I hate vacations.

We’ll last.

I believe in long distance relationships.

I’m going to get high and smoke weeds one day soon.

I’ve robbed an old lady.

I am starting to like applying make-up.

I was a tomboy.

At times I still I’m a tomboy.

I still have a best friend.

I have a cat.

I hate surprise parties.

I hate planning parties.

I’m hot.

I’m a sinner.

I’ve got a DS/DS light.

I have W-iiI can live without music.

Video games are a waste of time.

I miss the father bear.

I love being in love.

I know how to cook.

I have 100% freedom!

Boys are ********. (Leave it to your intepretation) (no comment)

I hate math.

I love horror films.

I’m happy with what I have.

I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.

My old friends keep in touch with me. (Not all though)

I don’t read newspapers.

The news is such a waste of time.

Blogging is a waste of time.

I hate animals.

I can’t live without make-up.

I curse like a pirate.

I’m happy with my 11-year old car.

I hate people that are smart.

I love Apple juice.

I can’t drink for nuts.

I’ve got a new phone.

I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.

I love swimming.

I haven’t work out since March.

I think I’m fat.

I love my friends and family.

I love eating doughnuts.

I want to change to a better life.

I'm going for a vacation end of this month.

I love blogging.

I'm an emotional person.

The 5 person I'm going to tag:
- SHEAU PEY
- JUNE
- SHU WEN
- BIBI
- WEI WEI

*peace*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei