Friday, November 14, 2008

TAGGED BY BIBI

Posted by Cassey at 1:43 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha..^o^
this is another tagged questions..
from my dearest BIBI..
well, is quite easy anyway..
thanks ohh!!! muackkk!!!
keke..^@^

so here let's start..
1.. 2.. 3..
go! go! go!

*crazy-ing*

1.) Do you think you're hot?
emmm.. i don't think so.. i'm like somehow.. haha..^o^ hard to describe myself.. *LOL-ing*

2.) Upload your favourite picture of you!



3.) Why do you like that picture?
hmmm.. everyone says that this picture like a bit.."=.= the style is quite different with me.. but for me is another try, just see me from a different angle? that's why i like..^_^

4.) When was the last time you ate pizza?
YESTERDAY NIGHT!!! while having barbecue with my classmates.. worried that not enough food so they bought PIZZA!!!^o^

5.) The last song you listen to?
is 走火入魔 by 阿信 + 叮当.. hehehehehe..^@^ i love the song very very much..

6.) What are you doing right now beside this?
viewing bibi's blog lorr.. ummmm.. still got drinking water..@_@

7.) What name would you prefer beside yours?
panda.. sa pohhh.. whatever..>o< *sweating*

5 peoples to tag:
1 - yvonne
2 - qer xin
3 - joanne
4 - michelle
5 - rhea

8.) Who is number one?
she is YVONNE.."=.= hahaha.. my coursemate and classmate.. A NICE FRIEND..^_^

9.) Number three is having a relationship with?
orhohohohohooo!!! i don't know what is his name larr.. is her boyfriend..^@^

10.) Say something about number five?
errr.. my photography teammate during our 3G event..^o^ my classmate.. my friend..

11.) How about number four?
haha.."=.= my sweet friend.. she is a good project manager.. really..^o^

12.) Who is number two?
QER XIN.. QQ.. keke..@_@ ummm.. coursemate, classmate also a GREAT FRIEND..^_^

DONE!!!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..^@^

my holiday startssssss..
i'm going to ******..

HOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

*excited*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei