Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Travel Down To South

Posted by Cassey at 4:24 PM
Hey peeps! How's your holidays so far? ^_^ To be frank, my holidays were kinda fully utilized. Hmmm.. After I have recovered from dental surgery, my holiday's plans can continue to move on. But still.. this surgery has already taken away half of my holidays! Ishhh.. @_@ Other than that, due to the renovation in my shop lately, it was quite inconvenient for me to do so many things.. Errr, basically is.. Life is kinda ruined up and more time is needed to adapt with it. LOL. ^O^

I always wanna go for vacation, but always FAILED because of many reasons.. Time not match, this one cannot and that one cannot, many lame excuses.. Damn bored with it!! "=.= And now, I'm able to go for a trip at last!! It's like FINALLY!!

So last weekend, we travelled down to several states in south part of Malaysia. Our purpose was to eat, eat and just EAT. Haha! ^o^ Three of us travelled from Pahang to KL, Selangor, Melaka, Johor, Negeri Sembilan and back to Pahang. Didn't really take many photos during the trip for this time. Nothing too special throughout this four days three nights trip but I had fun eating nice food and meeting new friends. Most importantly is spent a great time with my dearest one!! ♥ BTW, I was quite dissapointed for unable to meet up some old friends.

I think I have gained weight now..



The happy 'ME'. ^_^

Here are just some of the photos of the food we have taken..



Satay celup from Melaka.



I think this is some kind of nyonya kuih, is it? It's delicious anyway!! *thumbs up* ^_^



Durian cendol, my favourite. ^o^



Nyonya laksa. Yum yum yum.. ^@^ *drool*



Otak-otak from Muar.



Tasty asam fish! I like the soup!! @v@



The beautiful sunset, a memorable one. ♥

Million of thanks for whoever involved in the trip!! Really nice to meet you all! THANKS A LOT!!

Time flies, this is already the last week of my holidays. Sighh.. I want to extend my holidays, I don't want to start my holidays that fast yet. I'M LAZY!! o.O

My elder brother, Seng's 22nd birthday falls on this Thursday. But according to lunar calendar, today is his birthday too so we gonna celebrate for him tonight since he will be busy on coming days. ~_~ And I just realized that I don't have a recent photo with him!! Hmphh..

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY AH GOR!! I like the way you scold me that often, I always do. Because I know the more you scold, the more you care. HAHAHAHA.. ♥ *evil laugh*

Till then,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei