Friday, September 26, 2008

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Posted by Cassey at 10:01 PM
today is 26TH SEPTEMBER 2008..^@^
18 years ago..
a little baby girl was born..
and now.. and today..
she is 18 years old..^_^
that's ME!!!
finally.. it is my 18th birthday..

it isn't a special day for anybody..
it isn't a meaningful day for the others..
to me.. it is only for MYSELF..
i thought i would have something different on today before..
but it is not!!!@_@
this is the ONLY BIRTHDAY that i cry..
this is the ONLY BIRTHDAY that i feel desperate..T.T
yes it is, my 18th birthday..

morning i leave my aunt's home..
and i meet my cousin at kelana jaya station..>o<
because i'm going back to hometown today..
well.. is HAPPY..
it is holiday on next week!^_^
i accompany her to go klcc to buy something..
finally i'm there..

i'm sitting alone at the food court..
waiting for my cousin..~.~
i don't want to go along..
because i have several bags that are too heavy.. sigh.."=.=
after to klcc, and we leave to mid valley..
is definitely a tiring day..@_@
after we meet her boyfriend, then we leave kl..
back to temerloh..^_^

like what we have appointed before,
i have birthday celebration with my family at night..
dad and mum bring us to take dinner together..
we have chicken chops.. yeah..^o^
youngest sister is not at home..
as she was joining the standard six graduation tour few days ago..

she is still in the journey now..
i'm sure she is having fun..^@^
and this..


well.. this is my birthday cake..^@^
thanks my family!!!
get from SECRET RECIPE but with several flavours..
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI CHIN"
*smile*

i'm so happy that my dearest princess club are all back to hometown today..
hence they celebrate my birthday with me..
four of us having our dinner at SECRET RECIPE..
then come to my house to drink wine..





the PRINCESS CLUB..
friendship forever..^_^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY..^o^


thanks for the lovely birthday gift.. muack!^@^
SEAH
LI
YEE
the time passes..
before 12 o'clock, they sing birthday song for me..
then my birthday is over..~.~
with nothing too special..
anyway, thanks a lot..>o<
tonight i have almost seven cups of wine..
well.. i'm definitely unhappy..T.T
it is the most sad birthday i ever had..
it is 18th birthday..
which people used to say it might be something very special and meaningful..
is NOT FOR ME!!!
what i hope to do.. i can't do it..
where i wish to go.. i can't go..
really very upset day..>o<
anyhow, i'm 18 years old now..
"KAI CHIN, big girl already.."
*emotionless*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei