Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BUSY LIFE

Posted by Cassey at 7:03 PM
HIHI EVERYONE..^_^
really long time didn't update my blog..
i was busy recently..>o<

FIRST.. today i just finished two of my mid-term papers..
MALAYSIAN STUDIES and ENGLISH..
malaysian studies.. don't know how..
still ok i think..~.~
but for english.. IT WAS REALLY HARD~~~!!!
oh my god..
i never take such difficult english examination before..T.T
THIS IS COLLEGE~~~
yesterday i had my MASS COMMUNICATION mid-term..
that one was not too bad la..^_^

SECOND.. since i was having mid-term, i spent my time on studying..
got online.. but didn't update my blog..>o<
less photos i took recently..
i didn't have the mood to take la..
don't know why.."=.=

THIRD.. i need to start my assignments already..
today just submitted my first english assignment in taylor's college..^o^
JOURNAL ENTRIES..
next monday still got another assignment to submit..
another monday got one more assignment to submit..
then coming monday got somemore..>o<
means.. coming days i need to rush for my assignments already..

FOURTH.. next monday got one more paper..
HUMAN COMMUNICATION mid-term!@_@
need to study, study and study..
STRESS~~~

recently no photos to upload..~.~
W-E-I-R-D???
haha.. it is really something different for my blog i think!!!^_^

STUDY.. STUDY.. STUDY..

STRESS.. STRESS.. STRESS..

BUSY.. BUSY.. BUSY..
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei