Saturday, September 20, 2008

NIGHT IN KL

Posted by Cassey at 10:42 PM
it was SATURDAY..
i didn't back hometown..
as i was doing preparation for the presentations and assignments with my friends..~.~
today whole day i was spending my time at my friend's house..
then evening that time..
my uncle and aunty came to fetch me..@_@


like what we have arranged before..
we went to kl there for dinner..
it was something like my uncle's company don't know who spent to eat..
for BUKA PUASA one..>o<
at ~RESTORAN SERI MELAYU~ near pavilion there..


however, i really enjoyed the meal..
there were VARIETIES OF MALAY FOOD!!!
OH MY GOD~~~
that was really..
arghhhhhhhh.. NICE~~~!!!
it was a buffet..
we could take whatever we want to eat..




and here..
i had these..^_^

we took the food.. but still need to wait until 7.30pm only could start..
well.. this was a manner and respect to the muslim..^o^






when these are served, i quickly captured down the photos..
seems like ^^DELICIOUS^^

and here is the place where we had our dinner..






there is a performance at in front that time..^_^

after that, we left there..
P-A-V-I-L-I-O-N was just very near to there..
so we went for a walk at bukit bintang..>o<



my cousins..
~THE VIEW OF KLCC~




street of the night..@_@




PAVILION???
turn right..^@^





in P-A-V-I-L-I-O-N..^_^




^^THE OUTSIDE VIEW^^




*STARHILL GALLERY*
we planned to go for shopping..
but on that time the shops were closed..
so, we couldn't do anything..~.~

we left and went to "ngau che shui"..
actually got a name for this..
but i have forgotten what's that.."=.=




N-I-C-E~~~




i like the shop..
*FULLHOUSE*
very nice.. WHITE..


after that, we went to STATION 1 CAFE..
had a drink..
and that was really my first time tried B-E-E-R..>o<
before that i really ignored it..
after today, my perception towards it has changed..


~CARLSBERG~

after finished 1 bottle..
i felt like sooo E-X-C-I-T-E-D..>o<
very HIGH..
the feeling really GREAT~~~!!!
don't know how to describe that..
just.. em.. but is actually not good for health ok.."=.=

ONCE IN A WHILE..
it's ok!!!^o^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei