Monday, September 15, 2008

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL

Posted by Cassey at 10:55 PM
recently quite busy..
and even not much time to update blogs..T.T
arghhhhhhh~~
i miss ^^BLOGGING^^

here to greet everyone..
*HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL*
miss home? miss family?
i had happy moments with my family members anyway..^_^
don't know why..
on these special days..
will feel like very M-E-A-N-I-N-G-F-U-L to be with FAMILY..

not many photos..>o<
~LANTERNS COLLECTION~









=COLOURFUL=

and here it is..



*LATEST ME*

aiyo.."=.=
i went to cut my hair again..
now even more S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T than before la..~.~
kaka.. very stupid look!

SMILE SMILE~~~

there are still tonnes of assignments to go now..>o<
anyway, today i just finished my mid-term and handed in human comm individual assignment..
which made me couldn't sleep last night..
only slept on 4.45am until 5.45am..@_@
JUST AN HOUR..

RELAXING NOW~~~
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei