Saturday, July 11, 2009

HAPPENING WEEK

Posted by Cassey at 2:54 PM
Hello everybody, I'm back! *grins* I have been neglecting my blog for quite a short period. ~Well, it's just about a week. Hmmm.~ I was kinda busy recently, but anyway, everything was over now. ^_^ I came back to hometown yesterday after I've done with my last paper, Moral Education which meant that I've finished my FINAL EXAM! And also, I've finished my FOUNDATION IN COMMUNICATION since July 2008! Results will be released on 22nd of July and entering degree on the end of the month, if I'm continuing my degree at Taylor's College which is linked to UniSA. ~Well, everything is still under planning. I haven't decided. Haizz..~ *annoyed* Time flies. I need to make decision as soon as possible. Every decision I make will affect my future, so, I REALLY MUST CONSIDER PROPERLY! @_@
I have started my holidays. By the way, many things need to be done during this holidays. It will be spent at hometown. Gonna enjoy it soooo much! ^o^
Alright, let's talk about what had happened to me recently. I have been so frustrated last few days. Oh well, how could I describe this feeling, hmmm.. ~.~ I was struggling with my final exam, studying from the day to the night. I was nervous when I studied because I was afraid that I couldn't answer when doing the paper. ~Fortunately, I could make it.~ Every subject still alright, except for my English for College Studies 3 paper. Sighh.. When I was studying, I felt like I couldn't remember all the information, the feeling was so.. BAD! On that time, I kept thinking of something else. ~Yes, that's the one who has made my mood totally changed last few days. But it's ok, I have overcome it.~ It was hard to be described in words. =.= *speechless*
I was supposed to stay in my darling's house today, but couldn't make it due to some reasons. "It's ok la darling, take it easy alright? You busy with your things, we still can meet next time. ^_^" I was supposed to have a movie with Mr J after exam yesterday. "Very very sorry ok? I was in super down mood and I guess we gonna make it next time. ^o^"
Wanna talk about what had happened last Saturday. My family had a sudden plan to go to KL earlier, which meant that I couldn't stay at hometown for few more days. T.T ~It was fine anyway, then I had more time to do my revision.~ That night, we went to take dinner at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid. What an AWESOME dinner we had! *thumbs up* ~Unfortunately we just spent an hour at there, too short time. If not, I could consume more food! Wakaka! ^@^~ Alright, nevermind. Next time I wanna go with my friends! Hoho!
I didn't take many photos on that day anyway. Hmmm. ~.~
Went for shopping at Ikea, The Curve and One Utama on the Sunday. Had fun after all. Then, I started my studies SERIOUSLY on Monday and Tuesday. *ashamed* However, the few days were the toughest moment I have spent. Still, I took a lot of photos using my laptop webcam! Hmmm. =.= ~Just a way to release my stress. Keke..~

Just so random emotions. *giggling*

Seriously, I HATE EXAMS! @o@
On Wednesday night until Friday were the toughest moment I have ever spent. Seriously, I never had such feeling before. I felt so bad. I didn't sleep for two days. Or I should say, I couldn't sleep well. ~Inside story, you know what had happened. That's SECRET. ^_^~
Anyway, everything was over now. Yes indeed, I'M FINE and DON'T WORRY, as I've promised. ^o^ You too? You must, and I think you do. Haha.. *hug for you*
And yeah, HE'S GONE. Tee Joo Liang, one of my sweetest friend, has gone to Perth, Australia for his further studies. Friday very early in the morning headed to KLIA, and gave a BIG SURPRISE to him successfully. *evil laughing* ~Thanks for everyone who helped me.~
"Joo Liang, sorry but thanks for everything! Good luck and all the best in your future. Must REMEMBER me ok? Because I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.. Take care. Gonna miss you much." *make a wish*
What a happening week I had. And it is so called LIFE.
**ChiNcHiN feels really sorry to someone.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei