Friday, July 3, 2009

LAST DAY OF FICM

Posted by Cassey at 11:10 AM
As what I've mentioned in previous post, I gonna post about what had happened during the last day of FICM July 2008 in college. Oh anyway, it was well-spent after all. The last class was Social Psychology with the best lecturer, Mr Philip. ~I mean for me la, he is a very good lecturer anyway. Many of us like him. ^_^~ Time flies, I've completed my foundation in Taylor's College for a year. Starting my degree on the end of this month if everything goes smoothly. @_@ *wondering* Anyway, I'm still thinking whether which road to go because recently got some new ideas.. Haizz.. Why do we need to make choices all the time? Every decision will affect my life in future. So, think wisely.
Although final exam is just around the corner, but not many things on my mind yet. I was being lazy more than studying. =.= ~See, the attitude still remain the same.~ Alright, it's really out of time now I gotta put more effort on it!
Here are the photos taken on the last day of class.
T.T

~The fact is.. I'm really FAT now. Oh my god! T.T~

*love this*
Class ended on 12pm that day. Everyone has gone off. Some of my girls went back to hometown, others went to sing karaoke and so on. Since I was going back hometown on another day, I suggested to go to Mid Valley with QQ after class. It was a last minute decision. ^_^ *grins* A short window shopping spree we had. Sales were everywhere. ~But our pockets didn't have much money. Sighh, nowadays students are so poor.~ Anyway, I bought the singlet I wanted for long ago. And really thanks a lot to QQ for spending the whole day with me. We had a very great day and sweet chat. ^o^
We went to take lunch at Madam Kwan's. The nasi lemak was so delicious. Haaa.. *thumbs up* ~Although it was expensive, but it was worth la. Thanks to darling for recommending to me last time.~
Let photos tell everything.

Coming up with fitting room shoots again. Just ignore my narcissistic. Haha! *cover face*


I like these types of clothes very long ago but until now I haven't buy yet. Hmmm. =.= Oh well, save more money first because recently I'M SO BROKE! Just because I have spent my money on my hair. *counting money* And still need to save up for my DSLR camera. I wanna get it by this year! Arghh! @_@ I need part time job! Any recommend?

After shopping, both of us went to Station 1 Cafe at SS15 for tea session in the evening. We spent very great time at there. We stayed there for almost 4 hours. *inside story* "Dear QQ, I will always be there for you whenever you need me, I promise. I love you." ^_^ *warm hug*

Shall continue with my stuffs now. And.. Study for exam! Aza aza fighting! Toodles! *wink*

**ChiNcHiN is going to take lunch after this.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei