Monday, July 27, 2009

FINAL DECISION

Posted by Cassey at 12:04 AM
Yo people! Here I'm back to my blog! After I have been neglecting it for several days. ^_^ *grins* I'm at Kota Kemuning already, came back just now. My holidays are coming to the end, or I might say, this is the last day of my holidays. Sighh, I don't want to go to college that fast, I WANT LONGER HOLIDAYS! Can I? Haizz, there are still many more things haven't done. T.T ~I have wasted my previous weeks for being lame at home la.~
Brother's 21st birthday celebration was over. Everything has turned to be awesome! ~Something really dissapointing me was I thought there would be bigger number of people, but it was less than what I was expecting. Still a lot la.~ Last few days, my mother was freaking busy with the celebration. My sisters and I helped mum, and I guess we had lighten mum's work. *peace* ^@^ My bones are very pain now, I didn't know how I hurt myself. Haha.. Well anyway, I will update more about it once I transferred all the photos into my laptop. ~I didn't bring camera, pencil case and notebook back here la, how careless!~
My holidays weren't a relaxing time after all. Guess what? It was not a semester break, but holidays after completing my foundation. Yes, I have done with my foundation in Taylor's College and got my result. =.= My result isn't good for me, which is just 2A-, 1B, 1B+ and 1B-. Hmmm. I'm so dissapointed with it. Anyway, it is still satisfying because I still can go on my degree directly, I'm able to 'survive'. ~Umm, how pity only willing to 'survive'.~ It is the struggling period for me because I was wondering whether I should continue my degree Bachelor of Arts (Communication & Media Management) in Taylor's College which is linked to University of South Australia or not. After considering, discussing with my parents during these weeks, I have come out with my FINAL DECISION. @_@
I guess my girls already know about this. Yes, I'm not going to continue my degree in Taylor's college. After thinking once and once again, and with certain reasons, I found that the degree offered doesn't really suitable for me. However, I'm glad that I have found degree programme in another college which is what I have been seeking for. ~Everything is exactly what I want and really hope everything will go smoothly.~ I missed their orientation because I was already late. Classes will start officially on tomorrow, which are only lectures for the first week. Anyway, I haven't received the offer letter from the university. ~I really wish the university will accept my minimum requirement because I don't really want to go on another programme like they mentioned.~ *praying for it* I can start my classes first, once I get the offer letter, I must do the payment of fees immediately as they requested. ~.~
At here, I would like to thanks a million to my parents for supporting me to choose to go on this way. ~A million isn't enough, that's more than that.~ Not only financial support, but also in other ways. Well, this choice might increase burden for you. Really thanks for giving me this opportunity! This is always my dream, as we wish we might be able to make it now. ^o^ I will try my best and not to let you feel dissapointed with me. Because I love you my parents. And I love my family. They will be in my heart forever whenever it is and wherever I am.
I don't have to explain to anyone for any decision I have made. This is just like the poem we studied during high school, 'The Road Not Taken'. We always face this kind of choices throughout our lives. Every decision will affect our future. I'm glad that I have made decision. This won't be an easy road, but I will take responsible with what I have chosen and I will not feel regret. I'm not longer a small girl now, like what I used to do before. "=.=
So I'm leaving Taylor's College, after studying there for one year. I'm not going to continue study in degree with all of you already. "Goodbye all my friends, goodbye all my classmates! FICM JULY 2008, you guys ROCKS! ^@^" ~Gonna miss you all very much, muackkk!~
Also to all other friends, seniors or juniors from same or other courses in Taylor's College. "Goodbye my friends! All the best of luck! Keep in touch and take care. ^_^" *cheers*
And I will never forget these awesome people! >.<" There they are..


*special edited*
"My college life seemed to be so fantastic because I met you all, my girls! @_@ Thanks for being best collegemates and best friends of mine throughout this year! We studied together, worked on assignments together, hanged out together, played together, talked craps together, crazy together, discovered night life together and did many things together! You all are just like my sisters, always being with me whenever I need you all. You all always turn to be that great whenever I need you all! ~Just ignore those unhappy incidents, let bygones be bygones ok? Because we love each other, aren't we?~ *thinking*
However, we have our own choices. We are going on our road respectively, I'm glad to meet up with you all at this intersection point in life. Life still goes on, I might be the first one who leave, because we have our own dreams to achieve, and all of us are moving towards it! Dear my girls, thanks for ever becoming a memorable part of my life! I gonna miss you all very much, don't forget me ok? No one can represent you all in my heart. Pang Qer Xin is always the cute pancake, Yvonne Tay Wei Min is always the cold joker, Tai An Na is always the sexy and pretty one, Cheryl Charmain Bainon is always the 'big bxxxs and sexy bxxxxs', Joanne Choo Jun Qi is always the 'sui za bor'! ^_^
~Aiyo, why do I say like will separate until very far distance? Zzzzz.~
We are still very near to each other what. So, keep in touch la k! We must hang out often, alright? Once again, thank you very much for everything you all have given to me! And I'm SORRY if I have ever done anything bad or hurt you all. Please forgive me ok? I LOVE YOU MY GIRLS! Let our sweet memories always keep in heart. ^@^ *big hug to all of you*
Ehhh, when's the next round? Don't forget to ask me to come along ok? ~What is it mean? You know I know la, haha..~ *show tongue*"
**ChiNcHiN is going to take shower.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei