Monday, July 20, 2009

KL AGAIN AND AGAIN

Posted by Cassey at 1:58 PM

Mmmm, it is a new week again. It is the second week of my holidays. Nothing much I have done last week because I was spending my time in front of my laptop most of the time. ~.~ *shaking head* So how can I cure off my panda eyes? I'm totally addicted to Internet, I ADMIT THIS. I really wanna change this bad habit but it is too hard for me. I was reading my book, but after finished few pages I could still come to online. Arrrr! @_@ Beside than jogging in the morning, opening shop, eating.. I spend most of my time on INTERNET. What the.. Grrr! *speechless* Back to what had happened last weekend. As what we have planned, I went to KL by Ming's car on Friday afternoon after school as we were going to have our meal at Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant on that night during supper time which was on 9.40pm to 12am with other LLF members. ^@^ It was promotion period where 'buy 1 free 1', so each of us only needed to pay about RM50. And it has been a long time LLF didn't gather like this, almost all the LLF members were able to make it that day. ~I was so glad to see all of them that time. What a great opportunity, what a memorable time.~ I love to spend time together with LLF, they are just so awesome! We talk craps, we do crazy things and we always have fun together! *with love* Not going to write much but just let photos tell everything. ~As what I used to write, keke.. ^@^~

When the sky is bright

When the sky is dark. *in love with it*

Oh my god! There's SALE everywhere! Arhahaha! *laughing loudly* I WANT SHOPPING! I LOVE SHOPPING! But I need more money. T.T

Finally I knew where was Starhill Gallery on that day, it was just opposite Pavilion. "=.=

Woooo.. @o@
And here they are, the awesome group!

I love LLF! ^_^

So it is JOGOYA.

What a long queue.. ~.~

Ten of us spent RM507 only because of the promotion! Worth la! *wink* ^@^

Nice place

I love FOOD! I enjoy EATING! ^O^

*busy eating and craving for food*

*say cheese*

Yummy.. *thumbs up*

~He thought a lot of people wanna see his SMS, cheh cheh!~ *joking*

Photos as memory on that day. ^o^

LLF rocks! *singing and dancing*
After Jogoya, we supposed to go to Look Out Point at Ampang. ~I thought it was their plan at first.~ But at the end, we went to Coco Banana at Sunway. We were staying outside of the club for a beer session. ~Inside story, thanks for that day for accompanying me. T.T~
Back to hometown on Saturday. When we arrived, it was already evening. I was freaking tired so just staying at home to online. On Sunday, I headed to KL AGAIN with my family to do some important things. Then we went to take lunch at Subway and went for shopping at Mid Valley and The Gardens. ^_^ It was the first time I fetched my family from Subang Jaya to Petaling Jaya, or I should say, it was the first time they sat my car in KL area. Mum was totally shocked with my parking skills which were totally LOUSY and TERRIBLE! *shy*
And yeah, that day I bought my favourite dress which I have been looking for it for quite sometime. *happy*
Eng and I camwhored in the car
And of course, I won't miss out my self-taken photos in the fitting room. Wakakaka! ^@^ *giggling*
I like but I didn't buy. Hmmm. ~.~ ~I always like to do this, haiyo.. If all customers also like this, I think they no need to do business already.~
Last but not least, the favourite tube dress of mine that I bought.

Haha.. Can't see the dress clearly right. "=.= ~It is actually the favourite photo of mine on that day.~
Before I end my post, continue with these..
HAPPY BELATED 13TH BIRTHDAY
to my dearest sister KAI ENG and
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY
to my dearest QER XIN on 17th July!
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY
to DESMOND SIEW, JUSTIN KT on 19th July!
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
to KA WEE on 20th July (today)!
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE
to my cousin WEI LOON on 22nd July!
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE
to my brother KAI SENG on 29th July!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE
to my cousin SHAN YEE on 30th July!
~Still will be continued.. Wish you all first, or else I forget. Haha.. What a birthday month on July."=.=~
Brother's 21st birthday celebration party is coming up on this Saturday! Very soon! Looking forward it. ^_^ *excited*
**ChiNcHiN feels dissapointed with her 3rd semester's result.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei