Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Memorable Day

Posted by Cassey at 8:29 PM
Ummm.. Finally the day is here. Haha.. Nothing special, I mean countdown 6 days to go for the plan, less than a week. LOL, just kidding anyway. Blekkk.. =@=

BTW, I really can't wait for it! Hohoho.. *clapping hands* Finally it is coming soon. So excited for it! ^o^

In fact, today is a BIG DAY of someone. Glad that the plan went on successfully. *smile widely* ^_^ So I'm here to wish you again.. HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY! This has become a memorable day, isn't it?


Hia hia hia.. You get all my other wishes already so I think I don't need to re-wish you at here again! LMAO! ^O^ *peace out*

Errr.. Nothing else I want to say. What a short and random post. I want to continue to pack up my things, and do my things already. Going to help my dad to complete out the itinerary.

Till then. ^@^

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei