Monday, December 28, 2009

Season's Greetings

Posted by Cassey at 4:23 PM
Hellooooo dear readers! How are you recently? Finally I can online now. Weheee! ^o^ How was your 'Dong Zhi' celebration? How was your Christmas? How was your holidays? I hope all of you had fun! *wink* ^_<

I'm currently at Wanaka, South Island New Zealand. After two days, we're going back to Christchurch for new year's celebration and a short stay in my aunty's house. Time flies, I'll be back to homecountry after one week. This trip has taken a longgggg time but I enjoyed every single moment to be spent at here. ^O^ *excited*

I'm sure this will be the most memorable trip I'd ever had with all my family members and big group of relatives. Thanks dad for creating this opportunity to all of us. Thanks for bringing me here. I appreciate it. ^@^

Anyway, it's already the end of the year. New Year 2010 is just around the corner. ~.~

Ignore my last post, once again, I'm here to wish all of you
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

Have fun! *peace out*

And I'll post more about it when I'm back to Malaysia! Stay tuned! Toodles! ^_^

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei