Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Off For A Vacation

Posted by Cassey at 12:10 AM
Hello readers! Here's a short update of mine! ^_^

Time flies.. And it's end of the year now. The 'year end's plan' I've mentioned since early of the year is finally here! Wuhuuu! *excited*

Yes, I'm going off for a vacation in few hours. It's a big family trip organized by my lovely dad and it's a great opportunity of our family members to gather and go for a trip together. The flight is on this afternoon. Really looking forward it. ^@^

I'll post more about it when I'm back.

BTW, Christmas day falls on next Friday and new year 2010 is coming soon. Here I would like to wish everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! ^O^

I'll be back on next year. See you all again when I'm back! *waving hand*

And I'll miss you sooooooooo much. Take care. *hugs*

Toodles!

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei