Friday, December 4, 2009

It's December

Posted by Cassey at 1:29 PM
Awww.. I know I'm late for this post. I have no idea on what to blog, because holiday's life is just that BORINGGGGGG! =_= *lazy*

It's the 4th of December today. Ok, my main point is.. This is already the last month of this year. LOL. ^O^ Time flies.. The past has become the past, looking forward the coming of new year.

BTW, I'm so glad that miracle has happened! I never thought of these, but I'm really happy because finally I have met up AGAIN with my bestie SEAHHH.. Great! Great! Great! *clapping hands* Don't lost yourself already ok? We'll stay by your side always to support you! *bigggg hugs* ^@^

And here she is the one who has been MIA for almost a year. OMG.. It is so unbelievable.. @_@

My dear PRAWNIE and me
It's fun spending time hanging out and chatting with you! ^o^

At the same time, I have settled up my enrolment for next semester's subjects and time table arrangement for next semester. I'm taking Marketing, Management, Communication in Business and Marketing Law on coming semester. @_@

Final Exam's result for the first semester is releasing soon! Ahhh! *nervous* It is on coming Wednesday, which is 9th of December! Ohhhh shittttt! I'm so worried about my Econs.. *praying hardly* The paper I've screwed up. OMG.. I don't want to fail the subject. T_T


Christine and I, with the purpose of this photo that Christmas celebration in advance.. LOL! ^O^

Met up with her on that day. Thanks for fetching me from place to place. ^_^ *warm hugs* See you guys again maybe after few months, when back to college.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hanged out with the bestie and brothers these few days. Fun chatting and spending time with them, as always. *grins*

Ewww.. My stomach is not feeling well la. I need more rest.

As usual, miss YOU soooooo much. =_=

And readers, how's your day?

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei