Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Hate Debate

Posted by Cassey at 3:55 AM
Hellooo! Guess what I'm doing during this late of the night? ^_< *wink* Yeaaa.. True, it's 'burning the midnight oil' again.. LOL! I'm still doing preparation for the marketing debate tomorrow. @_@ *peace out* Ahhaaa.. Still sounds so proud?!

Oh well, in fact not exactly for this time.. Because I really tried veryyy hard to search for info regarding to the statement my team is going to support many days ago. It's so damn HARDDD! Got the points then changed, repeated again and again.. Plus all the info we got aren't beneficial to us!

We're doing about 'Targeting marketing at children can only be described as harmful' but my team will be the 'AGAINST' team so basically is targeting children is NOT HARMFUL! *yelling* =o= I'm totally frustrated with it! Curse it! All the points are supporting 'FOR' team and even myself is supporting that too!

And yet, I still have to love it because I'm debating for it tomorrow. ~_~

Tsk tsk tsk.. Somemore this debate is 15% of our participation marks! *fainted*

FYI, I'm LOUSY in debating. Because when I stand in front of crowd, my mind will be totally blank. Guess I will be like.. unable to complete the speech? Or the hand keeps shaking? LMAO! Anyhow, I'm reallyyyyyyyy nervous! Sighhhh.. "=.=

In addition, I don't think my point is strong enough.

Anyway, I hope everything will be doing well tomorrow.. I'm afraid that I might be the one who is going to turn over my group. OMG.. I'm soooooo emo now. >.<" *knocking my head*

Okayyy, so what's the point of being emo at this time? I should sleep now, isn't it? Hmmmm. I think I'm going to get scolded by someone after this. I'm pretty sure that you'll read this, don't you? Teeheee! ^O^

And yeaaa.. Being emo is not the best solution, I have to find out the best solutions in solving the problems in life. Just like what I'm facing now, although I don't like the question given, but I still have to complete it! I need to learn how to face it instead of being emo, blaming this and that or whatever.

But still.. I HATE DEBATE! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! ToT *shouting for help*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei