Monday, March 1, 2010

New Start

Posted by Cassey at 5:25 PM
Ahemm.. It's another new month March now. CNY was over. My long summer break was over and I started my first day of college for new semester today. I'm having my second semester of my degree now, still got four more to go after this. =.= And hopefully everything will go on smoothly. I wish I can do it. *praying hardly*

I have kept back my mood and I think I'm ready for all the challenges that are coming soon. I HOPE SO. And I wish that I can make a change on certain things too. ^_^

I used to say, but let actions and time prove everything. *no comment*

Went to college and met up with many friends which I've not seen for a long period. LOL. ^O^ Surprisingly, many things have changed and it happened with totally out of my expectation! OMG! Anyway, glad to know that and congrats for everything you guys are having now. You know who you are and you know what I mean. ^@^ *bigggg hugs*

To all the friends who are starting new semester today as well.. Wish you guys all the best aights!

The weather that is still effin hottttttttt really freaks me out! WTH! !#%^&*(*&%^$%#$@#$%^

Nahhh.. First week will still be quite relaxing. In other words, it's still the time to hang out. LMAO. =o= After this, ASSIGNMENTS.. TESTS.. MID-TERMS.. Hmmm, come on, I'm waiting for you!

One more reminder for you and for myself.. STOP PROCRASTINATING! *cross fingers*

Good luck for another new start everyone!

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei