Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Lazy

Posted by Cassey at 5:56 PM
Hey folks! I'm not supposed to be here, but I'm totally LAZYYY at the moment. Steal the time to blog instead of doing assignments now! HAHAHA! ^O^ *evil laugh*

Asking myself for how much I have done so far, I don't know how to answer this question. LMAO! @v@ I'm not procrastinating but I'm just stuck with how should I continue.. Hmmm.. I don't know why it is so hard to find out the info.

I always come to blog about so-not-important things.. Ahhh, I know I'm so lame+random+boring.. I just want to satisfy myself in typing anything I want. ^_^

Anyway, WEEK 4 WAS OVER. Sighhh.. Coming weeks will be even more hectic and tiring, although there'll be a mid-term break after week 5. =_= But that is not a break, it's a RUSHING ASSIGNMENT WEEK! *faint*

Have to prepare my stuffs for next week after completing this post. Then, continue with my work.. And take my shower as well. I haven't taken my shower after came back from college and dental clinic just now, webcam with my family, had fun chatting with them. Awww.. I miss them. *think of them* @_@

What a day I had..



My messy+lazy+silly look right now. WTH! But I like it. *O*

And I need to go for a haircut soon. My fringe is getting longer now. LMAO!

Going back to hometown tomorrow. Yayyy! *clap hands* Hopefully I manage to spend my time on doing my work instead of being lazy at home since I used to do so. And I HAVE TO! I was thinking not to go home until next weekend but have to pray for 'Ching Ming' and there's activity this Saturday. ^@^

One more thing is.. I feel like going for a vacation now! I want to go for an island trip! Especially with.. I seriously want to! Anyone? Maybe during the semester break on July.. *wonder*

Awww.. STOP THINKING! Shall continue with my stuffs.. *slap my face*

Time to sign off, toodles! ^o^

It's THURSDAY. Have a fun party night! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei