Monday, March 8, 2010

Night Talk

Posted by Cassey at 2:15 AM
Tsk tsk tsk, I have no idea on why I'm still so awake during late of the night. Well, I'm SORRY for that because I really tried to sleep early but FAILED. Haha.. What a weird person I am. ~.~ A person who doesn't like to sleep at all! I know it's bad for my health but I still do so.. Urghhh! And that's not the main reason for unable to sleep tonight. @_@

Suddenly I'm in the mood, so I come to blog. *peace out*

Last week was the first week of college. So basically, we only have lectures during that week for all the subjects. The lectures are mostly the briefing of the unit outline for the subjects respectively. All the lecturers gave me a very good first impression for this semester, I don't know why. BTW, that's why I have plenty of time to hang out with my collegemates. LOL. ^O^

Went for movies, sing k, had meals and met up with several friends. Money spent. *scratching head* =.=

Yet, I'm so-in-the-mood to write about them.



I used to stick with both of them during my previous semester. We attended lectures, tutorial classes, went for lunch, went to library, hanged out, talked craps and did many things together around college. Really thank to both of you for helping me soooo much throughout this period. Much appreciate it. ^@^ And thanks for being a good advisor and listener for some of the times. You guys are really such a sweet friend. Heart youuuu..*bigggg hugs*

And here's the group photo of the day.



Thanks to Calvin the photographer. LMAO. ^O^

Alright, that's all. GOOD NIGHT FOLKS. *yawning*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei