Monday, August 3, 2009

FIRST WEEK

Posted by Cassey at 4:35 PM

Hey all! I'm back to Kota Kemuning again. "=.= Went back hometown as usual on last few days. People always ask me why I will go back that frequent, almost every week. Zzzzz. ~.~ No reasons, I just like to go back to my home. I wanna meet my dearest family and friends. In addition, nothing to do for just staying at here. I prefer spending time at home instead of staying here, seriously. Or else, I love staying at my friend's place more than here. ^_^ *grins* As you know that, I've spent my new and first week in the new college on last week. Not longer in Petaling Jaya area, but in Subang Jaya now. ~I didn't ever expect that I could come here to study, although I prefer this place much more since long time ago.~ First week was only lectures, and I just met several new friends. Anyway, I hope everything will turn out better when tutorial classes start on this week. ^o^ So far everything was ok. ~Thanks for everyone who concerns, I'm fine. ^@^~ By the way, I have classes only from Tuesday to Friday. That's why I'm able to come back here on every Monday instead of leaving hometown on the lovely Sunday. Anyway, I met up with several friends on last week during for breakfast and lunch at Subang Jaya area. Had many types of delicious food. Thanks for the friends who accompanied me. ~And I accompanied you as well.~ *wink* After finished classes and had the meal everyday, I went back home directly. I spent most of my time online only. Hmmm. =.= ~What a good girl I was during the last Tuesday to Thursday.~ Arghh, I really couldn't stand for too bored and loneliness, somemore in 'this place'. Alright! Stop it! T.T ~I'm sure I can overcome it! I have been through this for the past one year, didn't I?~ No special photos have been taken, just for the food. I'm a food blogger anyway. ^@^

From Pappa Rich

From The Street Cafe

From Ah Seng's Noodle Shop ~Special taken for someone, you know who you are, haha!~ *evil giggling*
On Friday, after I have finished classes, I met up with dearest Qer Xin and Yvonne at Starbucks Coffee! ~Weheee! Glad to meet them! Arrr! ^o^~ We headed to Mid Valley for the movie 'Transformer - Revenge of The Fallen'. I have seen the movie actually, but they didn't so I accompanied them to watch, and they were having voucher somemore for 'buy 2 free 1'. I just realized that it has been a long time I didn't catch up a movie, there are so many movies in the cinema that I haven't seen yet. ~.~ After movie, we went back to Leisure Commerce Square because QQ wanna do some PTPTN things. ~Wow, it was the day returning back to previous college. Seriously, gonna miss everything from there.~ Vonn and I bought waffles because I wanna eat it, maybe for the last time? Haha! @_@ Then we went to Media Hub and I logged on to my account using the Apple iMac as the last day of Taylor's student. ~The expiry date of my student ID was on that day.~ At night, we went to meet up with Hui Ling, Kyron, Pui Sze and Denice at Restaurant Yuen for steamboat. ~Did I spell the names correctly? Haha.. Sorry.~ Finally I have been there to have a try. I really see many people are grabbing for the chicken wings. "=.= Anyway, all of us had a fun and enjoyable night. I was super duper full although I didn't eat much, I wondered what's going on with my stomach on that night. The night I stayed over at their girl's place in Suriamas. Something interesting was there was no electricity in their house that night although they have paid the electric bill. ~Stupid TNB! Wakakaka! ^o^~ Anyway, the day and night was well-spent with my dear Taylorians although it was quite torturing because the mosquitoes kept biting me. Grrr! @o@
The next morning, I went home directly after preparing myself in the morning because I was freaking tired. At here, I would like to apologize to Ah Keat and Watson for not attending your birthday celebration on that night. =.= I wanted to join at first but changed decision at the last minute. Hope both of you can forgive me, haha.. ^O^ SORRY!
Last weekend was happy. Met up with the best old friends for McDonalds, satay and drink tea session on last night. ~It has been a long time I didn't hang out with them like this already.~ I saw a surprise because I met one of the brother's girlfriend! Ohh, see parents already la. Wakakaka! Really feel glad for seeing them getting in couple life one by one from day to day. ~I'm wondering when will be my turn? When my fate will come? Ummm.~ *thinking*
I really love spending my time at hometown, being with family and friends. I LOVE THEM! ^@^
Well, this is a new week, hope it will be a better week. I guess, my college life will start officially on tomorrow. Having test on Week 3, so fast.. Sighh. *forced to smile* @_@
**ChiNcHiN loves the old song in her blog.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei