Monday, November 30, 2009

Childhood Times

Posted by Cassey at 4:46 PM
Recently I look back to the old photo albums in my home. I find that there are lots of interesting and memorable photos of childhood and primary school's life. Haha.. ^o^

I've uploaded many of them in facebook. Click here if you want to see it. ^_^

This has made me flashback to the past. And I realized that all of us were soooooo cute when we were small kids. Keke.. =@= *giggling*

BTW, I have something to share here.

Did I ever mention that I was a fat and chubby girl when I was a kid?! LMAO. ^O^

My 1st birthday on 1991

Time flies, today is already the last day of November. ^@^

Exactly two months to go! Until the day to come.. You know what I mean. Looking forward to it.

Three more weeks to go until the 'planning'! Can't wait for it.. *clapping hands*

Goodbye November! ^_^

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei