Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Posted by Cassey at 4:47 PM
Hello readers, here I'm back to Malaysia! Awww.. The feeling is GREAT! ^_^ I miss home sweet home. Staying at home is still the best. *grins*

Anyway, New Zealand South Island's big family trip for three weeks was over. New Zealand is definitely a beautiful country. I really enjoyed the whole trip from the beginning to the end. Now, I really miss it. I love the sceneries, I love their lifestyle, I love the western food and basically.. Most of the things! ^o^ I had a great holiday after all.

I cherish every single moment to be spent at there. The most impressive is photoshooting continuously throughout the whole journey. Thanks for the companion of my DSLR camera, and now I can handle the functions of camera better than before. ^@^ BTW, we have taken 7292 photos with 27.3GB. LOL.

I need to settle down everything and tidy up all the photos first. Then, I'll update my blog. Stay tuned for my coming up post! ~.~

Can't believe that it's already another year now when I'm home, haha.. =o=

A new year doesn't mean that everything need to restart again. Life still goes on. It's just another new beginning. We are unable to remove all the sour things from the past, but we expect better things to happen in a new year. Look forward the future. ^o^

My wish for last year was hoping that as long as I was able to survive throughout the year, that could be fine enough. How silly I was. *wondering* @_@ But now, I hope I can have a better life than I had before, and improve a better me for this year. I believe that it will be, especially when you're with me.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! HAVE A BLESSED 2010! ^@^ *peace out*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei