Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today I Say

Posted by Cassey at 1:39 PM
Time flies. It's already Saturday today. Emmm.. Many friends have left hometown because holidays are going to end soon. Same goes to me, after next week, new semester is going to start. Awww.. I don't really feel like going back to study because I love this summer break. I don't want it ends that fast but still it is coming. Tsk tsk tsk. =.=

It's still CNY but it is coming to the end? Even though there's still one more week to go. No much CNY mood anymore, it's almost over. @_@ *yawning*

And yeaaa.. Today is 'chu 7', that's 'ren ri' and here I would like to wish everyone HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOL. ^O^

Today is a special day as well.. HAPPY 5 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!

In fact, I don't really feel good now. Hmmm. *inside story* ~_~

Anyway folks, how's your CNY celebration? As usual, I went to visit friend's house, friends came to my house, gambling, watching TV, drinking or whatever like what we used to do every year. Arghhh, actually it is quite BORINGGG! "=.= However, CNY celebration for this year is slightly different with the previous years because some special occasions come together at the same time. ^_^ I had much funnn throughout these few days and really thanks a lottt!

Beside that, I had a lovely and memorable valentine's day. I treasure it. ❤

No photos in this post but will share about it in my upcoming posts.

Now, I really appreciate every single moment I'm having now. I don't want to leave anything to regret for before the day comes. Forgive my tears because I can't stop myself from being afraid about it. PLEASE BELIEVE ME THAT I CAN DO IT.

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei