Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Title

Posted by Cassey at 5:15 PM
The weather is effin hotttttttttt recently. Arghhh! "=.= *yelling*

Tsk tsk tsk.. I feel like taking some cold drinks but too bad I'm still having a little bit flu and cough. Sighhh.. I want to recover as soon as possible, tried various ways but still FAILED. @_@ But I'm already much better than few days before. Something touched me which was out of my expectation had happened and really thanks a lot! ❤

LOL, I don't know what should I do now. This kind of weather makes me feel so lazy to do ANYTHING! There are still things need to be done in my to-do-list but the hot day really freaks me outtttttt! #$%^&*()(*&^%$#!$%^&*()(*&^%!!! @o@

CNY is coming in less than one week, few more days to go. My elder brother came home today, younger sister is coming back from national service this Friday whereas all the relatives and friends are coming back soon too! Can't wait to see them. Yayyy! ^O^ CNY mood is ACTIVATEDDD! *excited*

BTW, few friends are leaving to study abroad before and after this CNY, I mean by this month. Good luck and all the best to you guys aights? Gonna miss you all very much when you guys are not here. ^_^

These few days were busy hanging out with friends, preparation for CNY and of course outing with him. ❤

In fact, nothing special had happened. So I got nothing to blog about.

And I'm so lazy to update my NZ posts. Sorry for still keep delaying. I guess I probably will not updating anymore later on. You know I'm a lazy girl. LMAO. ~o~

Wee wang wang wee wang wang..



As well as the recent me. ^_< *wink*

Time flies.. Everything just like happened in a short while. How I wish the time will just stop at the moment, but it won't. Thus, I will appreciate what I'm having now, I really do.

As what I used to say, life still goes on..

Let bygones be bygones, I know there are some changes I need to make, time and actions will prove everything. Sorry if I have ever done anything that made you unhappy or uncomfortable with me before. ^_^ *inside story*

Things will turn out differently, don't worry. TRUST ME.

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei