Friday, February 12, 2010

Three Ladies

Posted by Cassey at 3:31 PM
Few days ago, we had a simple and sweet gathering at my shop. LOL, it's not really a gathering, because three of us used to hang out like this. ~.~ Mmmm it's just a our random and last minute plan since last week. We wanted to make sushi together but couldn't find the ingredients. So ended up we decided to cook bolognaise spaghetti. Haha.. ^O^ Seah even told me if we couldn't able to make a meal like this, that would be a BIG JOKE! Ohh well, I think it isn't that tough job aights? Even for the people like me that don't enter kitchen that often! LMAO! =.=

And of course, we did a good job and we had a delicious meal together. ^_^ *grins*

It's really the first time few of us 'playing' like this. That's definitely a memorable day for us, I guess. I wonder when can we gather like this again in the future..



No matter how is it, we won't forget to camwhore and smile to the camera! Haha! ^O^



The food is ready to be served! *drools* ^@^



Smile to the camera again! Weheeee.. ^o^

I love all the photos taken together. These are just part of them.



Oppssss.. =.=



*revenge back* ^@^



Good posers we are. LOL! ^O^ And do you realize that all of us are wearing similar specs? What a trend..



Yeaaa.. I used to spend my time with two of them in hometown throughout these few years, after graduated from Form 5. I know we're going to separate very soon. Mmmm, I guess we won't hang out that frequent like this already in the future. Next time we are not only at different places in same country, but all in different countries. ~.~

Glad to have you girls to stay by my side when I need you. Although there are ups and downs, but we still came to be good friends for each other. Maybe that's our FATE. ^_^ *smile widely* Thanks for being a good listener and advisor throughout these days. Thanks for 'bullying' me. Thanks for doing crazy things together with me. Thanks for crapping with me. Thanks for caring about me. Thanks for being able to share about anything. Thanks for EVERYTHING. *bigggg hugs*

I don't know when is the next time we can gather like that again.. Still, I always spent good times with you girls.

I LOVE YOU MS YIN SEAH & MS YEE LI.

BTW, I'm totally in the CNY mood now. This morning went to fetch my sister back from her national service camp with my brother. All my family members are back to home! Wohoooo! ^o^

Tomorrow is already CNY eve, and it's time to take reunion dinner. Yayyy! I'll be kinda busy on coming days so I'm not going to update my blog. So to all of you who are going back to hometown to celebrate CNY, wish you all have a safe journey aights?

I can't wait for all the relatives to come back.. I can't wait for all the friends to come back.. Can't wait to see all of you. ^@^

Hey folks, HAPPY CNY! HAPPY TIGER YEAR! GONG XI FA CAI! Have a prosperous, wonderful new year and a great year ahead!

Ohh ya.. Not forgetting to wish all of you HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! It is just around the corner. *wink*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei