Friday, February 5, 2010

Hey Folks

Posted by Cassey at 9:54 PM
Hellooooooo I'm here! LOL. ^O^

Time flies. It's the new month February now. HAPPY NEW MONTH folks! I know I'm late. Sorry for that. ~.~ Anyway, this will be a happening month I guess. Ahemm! *coughing* It's Chinese New Year celebration, Valentine's day, last month of my summer holidays and many friends are leaving for further studies soon! @_@

Errr.. Roughly three more weeks to go, he is leaving Malaysia for his new semester too. =_=

I'm having flu now, haizz.. Seems like going to sick soon. Awww.. I don't want! CNY is just around the corner and I must recover before it comes! Urghhh! I don't want to be a sick person during such special celebration! =_= *yelling* I must rest more, drink more water and bla bla bla.. Arghhh! I WANT TO RECOVER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! @o@

BTW, I'm in the process of updating the post of NZ trip day 4. Editing photos really takes time because I don't know which one to post or don't. Haha! Soooo many photos I would love to share. ^_^ Stay tuned!

I've been busy with preparation for CNY recently. Helping my mum to prepare some biscuits, shopping to buy food and drinks for CNY and we're going to clean up the house this weekend. You know what, we used to feel very excited for the coming of CNY, especially the preparation process. But normally during exact CNY that time, it will be very boringgggg. Don't you agree with that? ^@^ *wondering* That's why I enjoy the days before the coming of CNY!

I'm enjoying my recent life hanging out so frequent with you. How I wish the time will just stop here..

I'm not going out tonight, because I'm going to bed after this. Want to go for jogging tomorrow morning because my mum has started to complain that I'm getting fat now! Arghhh! I want to keep fit! And I want to be a good girl. LMAO. ~_~

Eeee.. I don't know what's the main point of this post, just updating this to keep my blog alive! Hehehe! I'm so random one. ^o^ *peace out*

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei