Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stay Or Leave

Posted by Cassey at 10:57 PM
I like to go to the airport when if I'm going for a vacation but I don't like to go to the airport to send off a friend or whatever. =.= Yeaaa.. I don't really like the feeling of separating. But one day when we met, we should know that one day we're going to separate with each other. Anyhow, I think now I can handle this kind of situation much better than previously, I guess. *wondering* @_@

I wonder why recently there are getting more and more friends of my age are going to study abroad. Coming up will be more I think. Seems like very few people are going to stay back in Malaysia, LMAO. ^O^

Few days ago, we went to KLIA to send off Seah who was going to study in Taiwan. And I just realized there was a good spot for photoshooting the airport. @o@



I'm not going to write craps, just straight to the main point. Teeheee! ^o^

See this..



It's her temporary name tag, so that they can easily recognize each other among their group of students. And now she has to study everything in traditional Chinese words. I think it might be a bit difficult for students who weren't from Chinese independent high school like us because we used to study simplified Chinese. Hmmm.. ^_^ Good luck and do your best aights!

And here's the group photo of the day.



Thanks to the camera man, Macro.

I miss her.



Hope everything is doing well at there. Goodbye Seah.. Do take care yourself and all the best for your studies! See you again when you're back next time! *warm hugs*

Here with a random photo taken on that day.



*like this very much*

As well as our farewell photo..



Tadaaaa! I miss the days schooling together, going for tuition classes together, hanging out together, talking craps together, 'kepo' together, playing together, shopping together, being crazy together, partying together, sleeping together, cooking together and all the things we did together. I miss you my dear friend.

Ahhh.. As well as your randomness and the way you talk. *giggling* ^@^

Everyone has their dream. We go around to seek for our right destiny. Hope you can find out what you want exactly at the right place. ^_^ If you have chosen to leave, I'll not ask you to stay because I'll always support what decision you have made.

And it's a right choice for me not being at LCCT now, or else I will be a crying baby? I bet, LOL. =o=

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei