Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beach Day Out

Posted by Cassey at 4:49 PM
Hey peeps! As you know that, I have been so desperate to go for a vacation. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say a vacation. Emmm.. I wanna go to beach so badly before this. And finally, we made it!! ^o^ Three weeks of holidays were over, at least I have done something as what I have planned for relaxation. Not that pity right? Awww.. =.= In fact, I wanna go to Redang, Perhentian or maybe some other islands for vacation, but ended up with unable to make it due to many reasons. Quite dissapointed with it. Well, it's okay because at least I went to beach now!! ^@^ *peace out*

Million of thanks to my lovely hometown old buddies for fulfilling my 'beach dream'! HAHAHAHA! You guys are awesome and guess we had spent a great time with each other together, aren't we?! ^O^ It was a memorable first time we went out for one day trip together like this, and now I don't know when will be the second time again.. @_@

On Wednesday night when we went out to yumcha, I was yelling for a trip to any beach and so we decided to drive down to Kuantan which is two hours away from Temerloh on the next day. It was a crazy but exciting last minute decision. We planned for picnic but too bad that we were running out of time. On Thursday early in the morning, after picked up everyone and filled the petrol tank, we headed to our destination. I missed the moments we crapped and laughed along the journey. ^_^

Glad that the weather was good on that beautiful morning.





Yayyy!! It's BEACH!! Finally I was there! Even though it isn't that beautiful but that's good enough for me. I love stepping into the sea water, listening to the sound of sea waves. ♥

That's the best feeling for relaxation!!



One..



Two..



Three..



Four of us! ^o^



McD Sausage McMuffin with egg, harsh brown and hot milo that have made my day! *grin*



Breakfast chilling session with the awesome people like them. ♥

After our breakfast, we walked and played around the beach. Fortunately the weather wasn't that hot, if not our skin will be very dark due to sunburn right now. I have forgotten when was the last time I came to Teluk Cempedak, but before this, I always thought that this beach was very dirty and crowded. After this time, I knew that my perception was wrong. Maybe due to weekdays and not in public holidays, there were less visitors have made changed my opinions toward it! o_O

We found some nice places for photoshooting. Therefore, we didn't miss the opportunity for the camwhoring session!!





Hoorayyy! I'm here!! ^@^ *jump around*



The 'Miss Russian' and I. Hia hia hia!! ^o^



'Beauties at the beach'! LMAO!! *blush* Just kidding.. HA! ^O^

To be frank, I didn't expect that the beach could look that good when it is not crowded with people. Here's some photos I wanna share. ^_^







Not too bad, right? o.O

When I was busy preparing the set up for jumping shoot..



The feeling was good to sit, chill and relax there. ^3^



HAHAHAHA! My another favourite jumping shoot!! =.= Look at their face expression.. It's like.. "Urghh.. No eyes to see.." @_@ LMAO!



Favourite picture of the day. The successful one! ♥



I call them my brothers.



I appreciate the moments we have spent together. Weee! ^o^

The day ended with the lunch at Kuantan market.



Yum yum yum.. *drool* ^@^ Delicious Taiping char kuey tiow!! I have been craving for it during the whole morning..

After taking the meal, we went to settle up some stuffs then headed back to hometown. Ahhaa! I love the time we were singing like mad in the car along the journey back home. It was fun after all and this has marked the end of our small and simple trip. ♥

The day was awesome because finally I have fulfilled my photoshooting desire.



Thanks to my dear sister Yee Li for being the model of the day.



And here goes my favourite shoot of the day. ♥

More photos will be uploaded in facebook! Stay tuned!! Sorry for the late.. Hmm, I'm still waiting to get all the photos.

Today is the 14th birthday of my youngest sister, gonna celebrate for her tonight. Our siblings bought a wallet for her and hope she likes it. Can't wait for the time to come as everyone is coming back and we gonna have family dinner! ^_^ *smile widely*

Till then,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei