Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eng's 14th Birthday

Posted by Cassey at 12:23 PM
As I have mentioned in my previous post, last Saturday was my youngest sister, Eng's birthday. We planned to take steamboat as dinner but ended up with unable to make it. Well it's okay, anything is good as long as whole family eating together. ^@^

After having our dinner, we had a simple and small celebration at home. Hope she enjoyed it, because we did.



Fruit cake from RT Subang. Hehe.. ^o^ My brother bought it back for her, awesome enough.



My beloved sister and I. ♥

Once again, HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY FAT CHICK ENG!! ^_^ You always get mad for anything, get mad for small things and get mad for nothing! LOL.. That's you but you know what.. We still love you!! *big hug*

Yesterday I went to remove off the stitches of my mouth. Awww.. Finally I have no more 'broken teeth'!! LOL.. ^O^ That's why yesterday I kept smiling and showing my teeth. Mmm.. Finally this problem has been solved. I don't have to worry anymore. Regarding to put braces or not, maybe I gotta consider about it in the future.. After I have completed my studies, I guess. o.O It might be quite late to do that time. But.. Okay, perhaps I should have done it earlier during high school, listened to my sister's advice. However, I can't do anything already by now. Hmmm.. Ishhh, don't think about it first!! *wonder*

BTW, I spent a really great time yesterday. Thanks for the companion!! ♥

Till then,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei