Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh My Result

Posted by Cassey at 12:16 AM
Half an hour ago, I was sitting in front of my laptop, moving my cursor around clicking here and there. I did nothing because I just wanted to let the time passes and wait until 12 o'clock. I was so nervous when I logged in to the uni student portal. Just when the result page appeared in front of me, I felt much relief. ^@^

Awww.. Although it isn't an excellent result, but I'm pretty satisfied with it already. It is better than what I have expected. Phewww!! o_O

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! *clap hands*

Now I'm officially announcing that I have completed all the subjects for my second semester and first year!! Gonna proceed to the second year, in few more weeks. Woohooo!! ^o^ *jump around*

BTW, congrats to friends that score with flying colours whereas good luck to friends that have to retake paper. @_@

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I can continue to watch my movie now! Yippieeeeeee!! ^O^

Oppss.. Wait!! Before that, I wanna talk about how's my holidays going on so far. One word to describe, NOTHING!! Hahaha.. I have no idea why I'm saying so because it's not fun but not boring too.

FIFA World Cup has come to the end. No more staying up late for football, HA! ^o^ My shop has started the renovation few days ago and we're living under dust recently. Almost every night need to clean up because the whole shop is so dirty and messy!! Ishhh.. =.= And as usual, hang out with my friends during days or nights and of course meet up with my boyfriend so often. Gonna appreciate this month very much since he is back. ♥ Other than that, not forgetting to spend my time wisely with my precious family members.

No vacations, no beaches so far as what I have been so desperate for before this!! But we gonna make it real soon! WE MUST!! ^_^

The dental surgery has ruined up my holiday's planning! Gahhh.. Nevermind, at least one big problem for me is solved now. And my teeth are recovering soon.. Gonna remove off the stitches on next Monday. Weee!! ^o^

Okay so.. This is just a random big head photo I wanna share.. Because I actually left this post uploaded with this picture at a side for few days already.



Hahahahaha.. I like it!! ^3^

Less than three more weeks to go to the end of my holidays. I DON'T WANT!! Anyone can please extend my holidays? Arghhh!! "=.= Okay anyway, I still gonna relax and enjoy first.. Hope the coming up plans will go on smoothly. *peace out*

Ouchh.. My stomach is not feeling well. *rub my tummy* Gotta get into bed now. GOOD NIGHT and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! ^O^

Till then,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei