Thursday, July 1, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010

Posted by Cassey at 12:32 PM
I'm not a soccer fan. Yet, this FIFA World Cup has made a change onto me. Football fever is spreading like a serious disease around all of us recently. o_O

BTW, I'm totally addicted with the official theme songs for this World Cup. They are sooooo nice! 'Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)' and 'Waving Flag'!! ^_^

Who says only boys will watch football? Ohh please.. Some girls love it too, okay? I am one of them, I guess. And many people will choose to support a specific team, because of the hot guys in that team! LOL! ^O^ Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Torres, David Villa and many more..

Yuppp.. My favourite team is ARGENTINA!! I'm so in love with the team! In fact, I like that country. I'm very curious with Argentina because from what I know, not many people have been to there. There's no flight from our country to the countries in South America like Brazil, Venezuela and so on, because they are too far away, which are located further than United States. Thus, if we wanna go there, we have to reach US first, then take another few hours flight only can reach. Uhhh.. more than 24 hours of flight!! @_@ Furthermore, it is costly if really wanna travel to these countries!!

Awww.. One day I gonna go to that country!! From now on, Argentina has become one of my dream countries. ^_^

But of course I'm not that kind of crazy supporter, I just hope they can win in every match and get into the final match! I like LIONEL MESSI!! He is hot but too short. =.= Damn hate my friends for teasing me that he is just 1cm taller than me.. Ishhh.. HAHAHAHA! Ehh I just adore his skills in playing soccer okay, he is a GOOD PLAYER!! ^O^



Argentina is a strong football team!! They won't be defeated easily!!

I like their jersey. Blue and white stripes are looking good. Errr.. But I don't have money, so, just take a look. ^_^



Hush hush hush.. Support Argentina!!



Hia hia hia.. I copied the way of editing this photo from my darling. It's nice. Hope you won't mind yea! ^@^

All the football fans are having break for these three days. The next match falls on tomorrow night. Hmmm.. Guess Brazil gonna enter the final game whereas for another group.. Errr, I have no idea. Argentina? Germany? Spain? Ahhhh! Many possibilities! "=.= Football is 'round' so anything might happen. But of course, I hope my favourite team will win the cup for this time!

Arghhhh! I'm very nervous!! @o@

Looking forward for the match between Argentina and Germany this coming Saturday. Ahhh! Go! Go! Go! GO ARGENTINA!! ♥

Till then,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei