Sunday, January 31, 2010

Visiting Kem PLKN Gambang

Posted by Cassey at 10:08 PM
I came back from Kuantan, Gambang, Srijaya and few more places just now. Ahhh.. I didn't go to these places for quite sometime already. Should be few years I guess? LOL! ^O^ Anyway, it's a family day outing and we went to visit my sister who has chosen to join national service at Kem Gambang as well. ^_^ We had a great great day, and I feel quite tired now. Yet I still want to finish blogging about it first. *yawning*

I can't wait to share some of the photos. ^o^

Ahhh.. Before I forget, I have changed my hairstyle. LMAO. Not at all but I just cut back to short fringe, which I used to have since I was a baby. I miss this hairstyle and I seriously love this hairstyle. Haha.. ^o^ It is more suitable for me instead of keeping my long fringe which looks much more mature.


*grins*


Back to the main point of this post, I'm going to talk about our visit to my sister's national service camp. Well.. We're so lucky because among our siblings, three of us were chosen to join national service. First, is my elder brother, after two years was my turn and now is my younger sister's turn. We're wondering that my youngest sister will be chosen to national service as well few years later? LOL. ^O^ *no comment* Just wait and see..

In fact, I miss my sister sooooo much! The house seems to be so quiet without her voice. LMAO. It's about one month already. ^_^ She looks darker and much more healthier now.

When we visited their camp, I thought of the time when I went to national service two years ago. Time fliesss.. =.=


Me and my dear Camry Bob Bob


Weheeeee! ^o^


Sister and her friends *like this photo*

It made me thought of the time I went to national service that time. LMAO. ^O^ Here I got some photos to share with.


I was a wirawati in Alpha company.



I miss all of you.. @_@ Didn't see most of them after that three months. How are you all? When will be our next gathering again? Take care my friendddssss.. *bigggggg hugs*


Sweet memory of PLKN Siri 5/2008, Kumpulan 1 at Kem Summerset Resort, Kuala Rompin, Pahang


Suddenly not-in-the-mood to blog already. I shall stop here!

This year's first day of CNY is exactly the same day with Valentine's day, what a coincidence.. =_= I'll continue to update about NZ trip after this, I guess.. LOL. ^O^ *thinking*
And it's time to sleep now.. I'M TIREDDDDDDD!

Stay tuned for my coming up posts! Toodlesss!
Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei