Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Feel Tired

Posted by Cassey at 9:35 PM
Yayyy! It's WEDNESDAY! I hate and like it at the same time, do you know why?! =.=

HATE because I was 'smart' enough to arrange my own time table of four classes on this day! Now I just realize.. I'm damn stupid! @_@ LIKE because I will feel much relief every Wednesday night! It seems like the week is over. ^o^ Awww.. So dilemma.. *scratch head*

But now, I'M EXTREMELY TIREDDD. *yawn*

I have no idea on how to continue with my work at the moment.. +_+

Working on assignment.. When 'DEADline' is coming soon..



Preparing for test.. When it is just around the corner..



A tonnes of assignments and tests are waiting for me to complete it. Arghhhh! o.O



Burning the midnight oil? HALF CORRECT, I bet! Almost out of time now.. LMAO! *sense of proud*

Coming May will be a hectic one. Let's get over the month!

TIME IS NOT ENOUGH! @_@ *faint*

And yea, Final Exam's time table draft is coming out soon. Ohh I love my life to the max! Ishhh.. "=.=

Enough for stress releasing. Back on track. Good luck and all the best everyone!

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei