Monday, April 19, 2010

So Unhappy

Posted by Cassey at 8:16 PM
I have been so unhappy these few days. Sighhh.. =.=

Yea, I lost my watch, which I have been wearing it in the past two years. Its lifetime is so short, too bad to say that. *silent*

It is a precious and lovely gift from my parents to me. It is something that I treasure so muchhhhhhh!

However, due to my carelessness, I LOST IT! Arghhhh! What should I say?! What would I say?! I can only blame myself. T_T



This is definitely a BIG LESSON for me. Next time, I have to keep my things PROPERLY, no matter where and when I am. I don't want to repeat the same mistake anymore. NEVER EVER. =o= *swear*

Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

One more thing, I managed to not online on last three days. And I didn't even touch desktop or laptop.. OMG.. I really couldn't believe it. Yayyy! I'M SUCCESSFUL! "=.=

Craps enough. Back to the things I suppose to do now. CHILL CHILL.

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei