Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Randomness

Posted by Cassey at 4:29 PM
It's another random day of mine..

Don't always feel that being alone is very sad, weird, torturing or whatever. Think positively. Sometimes being alone is a kind of satisfaction. ^_^ *grin*

Have you ever heard about this? "Always being alone is LONELY, but sometimes being alone is ENJOY."

So just now right after class, I had a sudden plan and then I went to catch up a movie, had a meal as well as my favourite ice-cream and a short shopping spree. o.O Emmm.. Somehow I love that feeling. Weheee!

Urghhh.. Just when I think of the tasks need to be done in specific period and law test which is coming in two weeks, I feel extremely STRESS! *big sigh*



I like to do anything I like.. *wink* ^_<

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei